Do I Have Misaligned Teeth or Jaws?
Can You Answer Yes To Any Of The Following:
- I can’t see my bottom teeth when I smile
- I can’t bite into a sandwich with my front teeth
- My teeth are crowded or crooked
- I have spaces between my teeth
- My upper teeth stick out over my bottom teeth
- My upper teeth close inside my bottom teeth
- My back teeth don’t fit together correctly
- I show too much of my gums when I smile
- One of my back teeth grew in too far
- I have missing permanent teeth
Orthodontists have several options to align teeth and jaws, including self-ligating metal braces, self-ligating clear braces, clear aligners, and invisible braces. While most orthodontists treat primarily children, Dr. Cope treats an equal number of kids and adults. Customized invisible braces have eliminated the stigma of braces for adult orthodontic patients.
Don’t wait for your smile to get worse,
call our office now at 214-378-5555 or
click to make an orthodontic appointment.
Get the smile you’ve always wanted!
Why Should I Care?
Misaligned Teeth and Jaws are Associated with:
- Poor smile aesthetics
Difficulty chewing and eating
Grinding or clenching of the teeth
Excess tooth wear
Jaw or TMJ pain
In today’s competitive job market, every asset counts. In a study by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 74% of the respondents said they believe an unattractive smile can hurt their chances for career success and more than 92%
of the adults believed an attractive smile is an important asset for financial and social success.
What Can I Do About It?
- Straighten your teeth
- Improve facial balance
- Enhance self-esteem
- Achieve healthier teeth and gums
- Get the smile you have always dreamed about
CopeOrtho, a Highland Park orthodontic practice located in Snider Plaza in Dallas, has one of the most technologically advanced orthodontic offices in the world to create a beautiful smile for you.